Saturday 30 July 2016

Tell me please

What do you do ?
when it seems like a Déjà vu ..
What do you say ?when things turn out exactly the same way..

Tell me !

What happens when you let your walls down 
and everything happened before comes back like a boomerang around !
When you hear those words , and realize
everything around is the same 
except for the person saying it this time !

Tell me ! Help me out !

What do you do ?
when that look in his eyes you have seen before ,
What do you say ?
when just after you start believing ,
it shatters like a crystal piece , again !


Do you let go ? just like before
or do you fight and hold on hard this time ?
Do you fall on your knees just like before ?
or do you stay strong ,
have your pride and be the girl you've worked so hard for ?
Does it make you a bad person if
you say to yourself 'I Knew' or 'I Told You So' ?


Tell me what do you do ?
Tell me what do you say ?




No comments:

Post a Comment