Wednesday 3 September 2014

Blame it on me !

After a couple of years they met.. He was amazed to see her in such a good shape , for some reasons he expected her to be a damaged shattered scared girl but there she was perfect , answering every question he asked ..
Hesitantly , he came up to the question he has been wanting to ask for the past two years ..
"So you lived without me , happily ever after , yeah ? " he laughed , for no reason ..
She looked puzzled suddenly , Hmm ! now what is the answer you've got.. No matter what you say , you betrayed me , you moved on this easily and I did not ... he thought with a pride in his heart , finally he was about to win the battle of blame and love , the happiness was the kind when he always wins a chess game..
But then she spoke .
"I've never lived without you" 
He felt numb , his face looked like the blood drained out of the body and the heart denied to pump blood through out his veins , how can he be defeated at this stage ..
She continued , "You see , I have this corner in my heart where I still have you , you were my angel once but then you became my demon who lives inside me , feed on me " circling her finger around the cup of hot coffee she added , "There is this hidden corner in my cupboard where I have your belongings , I've lived an eternity around you , I breath with you through those love notes you once wrote , you live with me in my playlist , in my favorite songs because I can feel your voice echo in these lyrics . If only you could look the last searched name on my facebook account .. If only you could make sense with the senseless , if only you could think beyond blames and egos and if only for once you could be the person that is better as a demon than an angel"
And then she walked out. It was the last battle of love , and he was not the winner again ..

3 comments:

  1. it should be "The Last Battle" :)
    good one (y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was exactly in my mind but it was too usual to me .. Thanks by the way :)

      Delete