Monday 7 July 2014

Diary Of A Suicidal Soul ..

2:30 AM , and I feel suicidal ..
Yes, You heard it right , I feel suicidal ..
The feeling of killing myself lingering through me
so that I can just make an exit from this world ,
the world , which right now seems like a goddamn cruel place to me ..
So how should I end it ? This , My life ?
this miserable life , how should I end it ?
By slashing my wrist with those blades in my drawer ?
till they bleed me to death ?
But , it would be messy , painful than I could stand ..
I don't like blood , it creeps me out ..
No , and the probability of dying is lesser ..
Then ? Poison maybe ? But it would be pretty slow ..
What if I couldn't handle the poison 
slowly burning in my pharynx ?
and I try to change my mind ?
No , that would be pretty risky !
I am exhausted , 
who knew ending your own life could be such difficult ,
people do this all the time , I wonder how ??
But , wait , what if I eventually end it ?
they never even let you die in peace..
Do they ?
would they care then ? what if nobody gives a damn ?
I'm pretty sure they won't even remember the details of my face ..
and how do I know if it makes a difference for them or not ?
I will be dead after all !!
That doesn't make sense to me at all 
Yes ! I am still suicidal but what is all that mess for if one can't witness if it effects anybody or not ?
so , what's the conclusion for now ?
I can't die & I can't live either ?
What am I suppose to do now ?
Live miserably or die for nothing !!

2 comments: