Friday 1 January 2016

Anti-NewYear Resolution Post

 New Year , new resolutions.. It's about time we all start getting frustrated about the whole new year new me thing .. I don't know if it's just me or there are a whole lot of people out there.. Social media is all filled up and literally over flowing with memes that actually quite honestly feels so true to me , like seriously it's funny , ain't it ? I've been laughing out loud since last night :D
But seriously , why would anybody want to make a new plan every year and become or try to become a new person ? I would never .. I've worked hard on mysef for the whole year, I got hurt , I gained , I lost , I made mistakes and sacrifises and it all made me a better person at the end of the year , I would never give it up for a lifetime , why would I change myself in the name of new year's resolution only to start all over again ?
No I won't, I want to continue growing , I don't want things to change on every new year , No I can't..
And for a moment if you think it in that way, even making a resolution doesn't work for us , do they ? You don't get choices when something terrible happens , you have to go through it.. And if something beautiful, something extraordinary happens to you ? Would you stop and say to yourself Hey ! That was not included in my new year's resolution ? No you don't.. You embrace it and go with the flow ! And that is the right thing to do !!
I want to write more ! But I won't because people might think that this is the most negative thing but hey I would disagree.. For me , being able to live it upto fate and not worry about what's going to happen is the most positive thing ever !

1 comment: